AT&T Presents: Untold Stories: Rules and Regulations
All eligible projects must have a director, and preferably a producer, attached. There are no requirements in terms of film subject matter or genre, but films should not have excessive violence, nudity or drug use. Films should all be within a $1 million budget.
SUBMISSIONS RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to qualify for AT&T Presents: Untold Stories, entrants must comply with ALL of the following Rules and Eligibility Requirements. Failure to comply with these rules will render a submission ineligible.
Submissions Now Open
Submissions open September 5th - November 5th, 2019.
- Applicants are required to apply with a thorough feature-length screenplay, with a director attached and ready to shoot within the year, for a premiere at Tribeca Film Festival®.
- Only ONE submission per applicant is allowed unless applicant is working on another project in a different role.
- Films intending to be subtitled are eligible, but the submitted screenplay must be in English.
- ONE full sample of the director’s prior work must be supplied via an online-streaming source (YouTube, Vimeo). Sample work must be a minimum of 5 consecutive minutes in length, though we encourage longer. (Examples of prior work may include a webisode, short film, feature film, music video, commercial, etc.). DO NOT provide reels or more than two samples of prior work, unless there is more than one director attached to the project.
- Submissions must NOT have been distributed in theaters or have aired on any form of television, internet streaming, or public screening prior to April 2021.
All submissions must include the following:
- A completed online application form (SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN).
- A US-based filmmaker from an underrepresented community in the film industry attached to the project.
- Bios and contact information for key filmmaker(s)/applicant(s).
- Registration with the WGA or copyright office for all submitted screenplays.
- If submitting footage via online streaming URL – Links embedded in your online application that redirect to a streaming website where we may access your footage. PLEASE NOTE: You must not take down your footage at any time through the submission process, or you will be disqualified.
- A budget top sheet or summary that reflects the $1 million award.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and based in the US or Puerto Rico.
September 5, 2019 – Submissions Open
November 5, 2019 – Submissions Close [11:59pm EST]
This is no entry fee to apply to AT&T Presents: Untold Stories.
Entries will not be considered complete until all of the materials are received. Please refer to the guidelines above.
Please visit our FAQ page for answers to some commonly asked questions.
If you still have questions regarding the entry process, please feel free to contact us directly:
email@example.com or (212) 274-8080