Rules and Regulations TFI Sloan Discretionary Fund
RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to qualify for the TFI Sloan Discretionary Fund, entrants must comply with ALL of the following Rules and Eligibility Requirements. Failure to comply with these rules will render a submission ineligible.
In order to qualify for the TFI Sloan Discretionary Fund, you must be a key team member of a project that has received support through the TFI Sloan Discretionary Fund or been awarded the Sloan Student Grand Jury Prize.
There are NO restrictions in terms of subject matter or genre. Each project is eligible to apply once per cycle.
- If applying with a previously funded project, TFI requires the most recent version of the script or treatment.
- Eligible projects may be in pre-production/development, production, or post-production.
- If you are applying for a travel stipend, please include a description of your travel and how it relates to your projects, indicating any potential dates.
- Only ONE submission per applicant is allowed unless applicant is working on another project in a different role.
- Films intending to be subtitled are eligible, but the submitted screenplay must be in English.
- If a new director is attached to the project, ONE full sample of the director’s prior work must be supplied via an online-streaming source. Sample work must be a minimum of 5 consecutive minutes in length, and we encourage longer. (Examples of prior work may include a webisode, short film, feature film, music video, commercial, etc.). DO NOT provide reels or more than two samples of prior work, except if there is more than one new director attached to the project.
- Submissions must NOT have aired on any form of television, been screened publicly, or have been distributed in theaters or via the Internet prior to the application deadline.
Submissions Now Closed
There is no entry fee.
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS & SHIPPING
Your application must be submitted online, and we encourage you to submit all additional materials digitally. Entries will not be considered complete until all of the materials are received.
If you have questions regarding the entry process, please feel free to contact us directly: email@example.com or 212-274-8080