TAA Interactive Rules and Regulations
Submissions are Closed
Submission Rules and Regulations
In order to qualify for Tribeca All Access Interactive, entrants must comply with ALL of the following Rules and Eligibility Requirements. Failure to comply with these rules will render a submission ineligible.
- Applicants are required to apply with a online proposal.
- Eligible projects must be in early stages of development and have an interactive component.
- Eligible interactive projects must be in development with access to a subject and/or sense of story and interaction.
- Prototypes (if relevant) should be submitted via a URL (e.g. Vimeo, YouTube, staging site or development sample). Sample work from the project can be in any language or dialect; however, if it is not in English it must carry English subtitles.
- Student projects are not eligible for funding support.
All submissions must include the following:
- A completed online application form.
- A US-based director, producer or developer attached from a traditionally under-represented community in the interactive industry.
- Bios and contact information for key team member(s)/applicant(s).
- If available - A budget summary that breakdowns the total funding needed for the project and reflects how the initial funding grant from TAA will be used in addition to any other money that may have already been secured.
- Applicants must be at least 18-years old and based in the US or Puerto Rico.
Entry Deadlines for Interactive Projects
Submissions are closed for 2017.
This is no entry fee to apply to the Tribeca All Access Program.
Please visit our FAQ page for answers to some commonly asked questions.
If you still have questions regarding the entry process, please feel free to contact us directly:
email@example.com or (212) 274-8080 x22.
Scripted and Documentary Rules and Regulations
Find out more information about the TAA Alumni Grants