New York City – bold characters, dramatic settings, and tender moments that connect people. During the Tribeca Film Festival, OUR CITY, MY STORY premieres the most outstanding short films that capture the fabric of our city, as told through the perspective of young filmmakers under the age of 21. Share your story with us. Share it with the world.
Rules and Regulations
To be eligible for consideration:
- Entrants must fully comply with the Rules & Regulations, including deadlines and entry material requirements.
- Filmmakers must be 21 years of age or younger.
- Filmmakers must reside within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Films must be less than 10 minutes in length.
- Non-English language works must have English subtitles at the time of submission.
- Youth filmmakers must hold a key creative role in the production as director, writer, and/or editor.
- Preference will be given to films that are overwhelmingly youth made.
- Any works reflecting more than 15% of creative control by filmmakers over the age of 21 will be ineligible for submission.
All entries must include the following:
- Completed OUR CITY, MY STORY online application found here on RoundOne.
- Completed film submitted as a private URL link (Vimeo, YouTube, etc). submitted where prompted in the online application.
There is no entry fee to apply to OUR CITY, MY STORY.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org